As earnings season continues forward, some big winners are leading the charge with massive gains in today’s session. The top earnings reports moving the market today include:
Exelixis Reports Q2 Earnings
Exelixis, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXEL) is trading up by 10.56% in the market at the moment after releasing its earnings report.
- Earnings Per Share – During the second quarter, EXEL generated net income in the amount of $87.5 million. That figure equates to diluted earnings per share in the amount of $0.28. In the same quarter one year prior, the compan produced earnings in the amount of $0.06 per share.
- Revenue – Revenue for the quarter came in at $186.1 million. This also proved to be an impressive increase over the $99.0 million reported one year ago.
DexCom Reports Q2 Financial Results
Next on the list, we have DexCom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM). After reporting stellar financial results, the stock is up 26.38% at the moment.
- Earnings Per Share – During the second quarter, DXCM generated a net profit of $30.2 million or $0.34 per share. On an adjusted basis, the company generated a loss of $0.10 per share. Analysts expected that the company would produce a loss of $0.20 per share.
- Revenue – The medical device company generated revenue in the amount of $242.5 million in the second quarter. Analysts expected revenue to come in at $204.9 million.
- Guidance – Finally, on a full year basis, DXCM said that it expects revenue to come in at $925 million.
Command Security Reports Q1 Earnings
Finally, Command Security Corporation (NYSEAMERICAN: MOC) is up 40.60% after reporting its earnigns for the first quarter.
- Revenue – MOC posted revenue in the amount of $44.1 million, a gain of $0.3 million on a year over year basis.
- Gross Profit – Gross profit came in at $5.5 million, representing 12.5% of revenues. Profits only represented 11.5% in the same quarter one year ago.
- Earnings Per Share – MOC generated $729,835 in net income, bringing earnings per share to $0.01. Earnings per share came in at $0.01 in the prior year.