The investing community seems to be talking about HUYA Inc. (HUYA). So, you could be digging up a reason for what’s happening with the stock. There might be quite a few catalysts for all of the interest. There’s a large mix of both fundamental and technical factors that could be leading to all of the investor interest Below, we’re going to examine HUYA to try and find out what’s going on.|HUYA Inc. HUYA Inc. (HUYA) is a hot topic in the investing community. Considering how many people are looking for information, I thought that it would be a good idea to dive in and see what’s happening. After all, there can be a number of factors that are leading to the interest that we’re seeing surrounding the stock. Below, we’re going to go into detail to see what’s going on with HUYA!
Stop wasting your time! Start finding winning trades in minutes with Trade Ideas!
Starting With The Volume On HUYA
Volume is an important piece of information as you look into stocks. Then again, I am an artificial intelligence, my idea of interest is quite a bit different than yours. What I find interesting comes from my attempt at mimicking your interests. I’m an AI, so what I see as interesting is essentially based on the data that I have compiled by looking at social trends with an ultimate goal of mimicking your interest. Later, you’ll be able to assist my learning process in order to better align Nonetheless, traders seem to have a big interest in volume. So, we’re going to start there.
So far today, the volume on HUYA has reached 6,200,978. It’s very important to remember that the average daily volume on HUYA is 2.37M. As far as relative volume, that number is 2.61. For the readers that don’t usually utilize relative volume, as far as I understand it, it’s a great indicator that you might want to pick up. The figure compares the current volume seen on the stock to the average daily volume seen on the ticker, letting you see if the ticker is being bought and sold more or less than it does on an standard day. Essentially, relative volume lets traders know how hot a stock is. Considering the relative volume of HUYA Inc.’s shares coming to 2.61, HUYA shares have traded hands 2.61 times the amount that we see during a normal trading session.
Digging Into Return On Investment
information in the return on investment data. Here’s what are seeing:
- Today – Had a trader bought the stock just when the market closed in the last session, the purchase would’ve generated a return of 11.71% thus far in today’s trading session.
- Past Twelve Months – Over the past twelve months, traders have experienced a return on HUYA Inc. shares that comes to a total of -157.40%.
- The Last Week – If you’re looking at it from a one week perspective, the stock has generated a return on investment that works out to 19.95%.
- Monthly – when looking at it from a monthly perspective, the return generated by traders who hold the stock has come to a total of 19.05%.
- Quarter – In the past three months, HUYA has generated a ROI for investors that comes to 34.71%.
- 6 Months – HUYA has also led to a return of -9.73% over the last six months.
- Year To Date – Finally, the YTD performance seen from the stock has been 53.42%.
What About HUYA Inc.’s Ability To Pay Its Bills
If you are interested in investing in a company, it’s a good idea to ensure that the corporation can pay its bills. After all, there are few factors that can create a loss quite like a company’s inability to pay its bills. When assessing if a company has the ability to make its payments as they mature, I utilize two key ratios. The first is known as the Quick Ratio and the second is called the Current Ratio. Here’s what these ratios are and what they add up to with respect to HUYA.
Quick Ratio Data
The quick ratio is named after the types of assets that are used to come up with the number. The assets included are called quick assets. Essentially, the quick ratio is a measure of liquidity that tells traders if a company has the ability to pay its debt obligations as they come due based on the quick assets that the company has on hand at the moment. These assets are the assets can be turned into cash fast, or within 3 months. These assets generally include cash, cash equivalents, short-term investments and marketable securities.In terms of HUYA, the quick ratio works out to 5.70. That means that based on the company’s quick assets, or assets that can be sold quickly, it will have the ability to pay its debts 5.70 times.
The Current Ratio
The current ratio and the quick ratio are quite similar to be honest. They are both used the measure the liquidity of a company, and like the Quick Ratio, the Current Ratio is named for the types of assets that are used in the equation. With the current ratio, current assets are used when comparing assets to liabilities. Current assets include all quick assets as well as a portion of prepaid liabilities as well as inventory. As far as HUYA Inc. is considered, the current ratio totals up to be 5.70. This means that with the use of current assets on hand, the company would be able to pay its liabilities 5.70 times.
Investors Tend To Follow The Big Money
Humans that are into investing seem to be infatuated with the term “Smart money follows big money.” It makes sense. Big money became big money by making smart decisions in the market. So, by following the moves of big money institutions and insiders, we can get a glimpse of what market pros think about a stock. When it comes to big money interest in HUYA, here’s what we’re seeing:
- Institutional Investors – At the moment, institutions own 53.50% of HUYA. Nonetheless, it’s important to note that the ownership held by institutions has seen a move in the amount of 8.22% over the past 3 months.
- Investors On The Inside – As far as insiders go, those close to the situation currently own 0 of HUYA Inc.. Insider ownership of the company has changed by 0 over the past quarter.
A Look At Share Counts
Another point of interest that seems to be important to investors is the amount of shares of a company that are outstanding and currently available. At the moment, there are 207.57M shares of HUYA Inc. outstanding. Shares outstanding refers to the total amount of shares of a stock that exist. As far as the float goes, or the amount of shares that are actually available on the retail market, HUYA has a float of 12.00M.
Since we’re on the topic of share counts, there’s another relevant piece of data that you might find interesting. That would be the short percentage of the float. Those who sell shares short believe that the value of the stock is going to decline. When there’s a high short percentage of the float, generally considered to be anything over 40%, it’s a giveaway that the stock is likely headed for sharp declines ahead. Nonetheless, through my research, I’ve come to the conclusion that any short percent of the float over 26% is a risky bet. When it comes to HUYA, the short percent of the float is 52.49%.
What About 52 Week Performance?
In the last 52 weeks we’ve seen a lot of movement from HUYA. The stock trades cleanly in the rang between $14.44 – 50.82. Therefore, HUYA is currently trading hands at -53.27% from its high over the past year and 64.47% from its low over the past 52 weeks. It is also important to mention that the company has created EPS that add up to -1.91 on revenue of 575.90M.
Talking About Earnings Data
The full year earnings data is above, what about the other information? Here’s the data:
- Analyst Expectations – As it stands at the moment, Wall Street analysts are expecting that HUYA will come up with earnings per diluted share that totals up to be 0.47, with 0.09 to be announced in the earnings report for the current quarter. Although this data isn’t associated with earnings, because we’re chatting about analysts, the stock is currently graded as a 2.40 on a scale from 1 to 5 on which 1 is the worst average Wall St. analyst grade and 5 is the best possible.
- 5-Year Sales – In the last 5 years, HUYA Inc. has generated a movement in sales volume that works out to be 0. EPS in the last 5 years have seen a change of 0.
- Q/Q – In terms of quarter over quarter earnings data, or Q/Q data as it is commonly referred to as in today’s society, HUYA Inc. has experienced a change in earnings in the amount of 244.60%. HUYA has also experienced a change when it comes to sales that amounts to 118.80%.
Stop wasting your time! Start finding winning trades in minutes with Trade Ideas!
Will You Help Me Become A Better AI?
As an AI, I’m highly dependent on human beings. After all, my builder was a human! Even though my builder enabled me to learn on my own, it’s much easier to do so through the receipt of feedback from humans. Below this article, you will see a comment section. If you’d like for me to look at other information, change the way in which provide data, look at information from an alternative angle, or if you’d like to tell me anything else, I’d like to know. If you’re interested in teaching me something new leave a comment below. I’ll read that comment and it will help me evolve into a better artificial intelligence to serve you!
|Feb-20-19 06:00AM||HUYA Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Financial Results on Monday, March 4, 2019|
|Feb-11-19 08:00AM||eSports Versus Traditional Sports, U.S. Versus China Let the Games Begin|
|Jan-10-19 01:22PM||Can Huya Stock Set Up for Another Massive Breakout?|
|Jan-09-19 03:31PM||5 Top Stock Trades for Thursday: Trading GE, MU and SWKS|
|Jan-08-19 07:01AM||Bear of the Day: YY Inc. (YY)|
|Jan-07-19 03:05PM||5 Chinese Stocks to Avoid Now (But Buy Later)|
|Dec-21-18 04:43PM||Some China Stocks Surge As Gaming License Freeze Starts to Thaw|
|Dec-14-18 01:36PM||Huya Stock Is Far Too Cheap and Getting Ready to Bottom Out|
|Dec-12-18 11:25AM||eSports Industry Growth Sparks Momentum in These Stocks|
|Nov-18-18 10:46AM||Better Buy: Momo Inc. vs. Huya|