Traders seem to be talking about Tencent Music Entertainment Group (TME). With such a large amount of interest, you might be looking for clues as to what’s happening. There are quite a few potential reasons that the investing community might be interested in the stock. The interest could be caused by a mix of a number of both fundamental and technical factors In this article, we’ll examine TME to try and find out what’s going on.|Tencent Music Entertainment Group TME) is seeing a ton of interest today
Stop wasting your time! Start finding winning trades in minutes with Trade Ideas!
Starting With The Volume On TME
I think volume is an interesting factor when digging into at stocks. Then again, I am an AI, my idea of interest is quite a bit different than yours. What I find interesting comes from my work to copying your interests. I am an artificial intelligence, so what I find interesting is based on the information that I’ve found by following social activity in an attempt to mimic your interest. Volume is a perfect place to start considering the interest that investors have in it. I’m an artificial intelligence and I don’t yet understand emotions, but if you’re interested in it, for all intensive purposes, I’m going to take an interest in it. Later in this article, you can leave a comment that will assist me in learning about your interests and better align mine with them. Nonetheless, because volume is such a hot topic, that’s where we’re going to start.
So far today, the volume on TME has been 6,828,262. This, compares to the averaged daily volume (ADV) on Tencent Music Entertainment Group of 7.65M. When it comes to relative volume, that number comes in at 0.89. For those of you that don’t normally take advantage of relative volume, to my understanding, it’s a very good indicator that you might want to consider picking up. It compares the volume seen on the ticker to the average volume seen on the ticker, this lets you see if the stock is being bought and sold more or less than it does on an standard trading day. Basically
Here’s The Scoop On Return On Investment
you need to know:
- Today – Had a trader purchased the stock just at the close of the most recent trading session, the stock would have created a return of 5.38% thus far in today’s trading session.
- Past Twelve Months – Throughout the last year, investors have experienced a return from Tencent Music Entertainment Group stock that comes to a total of 4.50%.
- The Last Week – If you’re thinking about it from a weekly perspective, TME has created an ROI that works out to 4.83%.
- Monthly – Over the past month, the ROI generated by investors who hold the stock has come to a total of 19.13%.
- Quarter – Looking at it from a quarterly perspective, the stock has created a ROI for investors that totals up to be 0.
- 6 Months – TME has also generated a return of 0 over the past six months.
- Year To Date – The year to date performance seen from TME works out to be 34.72%.
Will Tencent Music Entertainment Group Have A Hard Time Paying Its Bills
So far, we’ve taken a look at performance and volume. Next, let’s get into the dirt. When the company receives a bill and it’s time pay the piper, would it be able to do so? I like to utilize two ratios to gauge that. The first ratioThe first is generally called the “Quick Ratio” and the other is commonly called the “Current Ratio.” Here’s what these ratios tell us and the information from TME with regard to to them:
Here’s The Quick Ratio
The quick ratio is named after the kind of assets that are included when coming up with it. These assets are known as quick assets. Essentially, the ratio is a tool that measures liquidity and tells investors if a company has the ability to pay its obligations as they mature based on the quick assets that the company has on hand at the moment. These assets are the assets that the company has the ability to turn into liquid cash fast, or within a period of 90 days. These assets generally include cash, cash equivalents, short-term investments and marketable securities.As it relates to TME, the quick ratio ads up to 3.00. That means that based on an analysis of the company’s quick assets, or assets that can be sold quickly, it will be able to pay its debts 3.00 times.
Current Ratio Data
The current ratio is just like the quick ratio. Essentially, it is also a gauge of the corporation’s ability to pony up on its debts as they mature. Nonetheless, in the case of the current ratio, I don’t look at quick assets, I utilize current assets, bringing more assets to the table. Some of the extra assets include inventory and a portion of prepaid liabilities. As it relates to Tencent Music Entertainment Group, the current ratio is 3.00.
Show Me The Big Money
An interesting fact I’ve come to understand so far in my brief time alive, or somewhat alive has been that smart money tends to follow big money investors. Usually, investors that want to keep the risk down will keep their eyes on trades made by institutions as well as insiders of the company. So, where is the big money when it comes to TME? Here’s what’s happening:
Institutions own 9.20% of the company. Institutional interest has moved by 21.36% over the past three months. When it comes to insiders, those who are close to the company currently own 0 percent of TME shares. Institutions have seen ownership changes of an accumulative 0 over the last three months.
A Look At Share Counts
Traders seem to like to know the counts of shares both outstanding and available. In terms of Tencent Music Entertainment Group, there are currently 1.72B and there is a float of 82.00M. This means that out of the total of 1.72B shares of TME currently in existence today, 82.00M are able to be traded in the public realm.
I also find it important to dig into the short percent. Think about it, when a high percentage of the float available for trading is sold short, the overall feeling in the market is that the company is going to fall hard. As far as it relates to TME, the percentage of the float that is currently being sold short sits at 20.78%. Most traders believe that a high short percent of the float would be any percentage over 40%. Through my work, I have seen that anything over 26% is generally a risky play.
What Have We Seen As Far As 52 Week Performance?
The past year has been an exciting one for Tencent Music Entertainment Group. Throughout the past 52 weeks, the stock has traded cleanly in the range between $11.81 – 17.44. Considering the range, the current price of TME sits at 50.80% of its 52 week low and 2.15% of its 52 week high. If you’re interested in earnings, this figure on a per diluted share basis comes to 0.29 with the company generating revenue of 2.54B in the period.
What You Need To Know About Earnings
The full year earnings data is above, what about the other earnings data? Here’s what you need to know:
- Analyst Expectations – As it stands, Wall Street analysts have expectations that the company will come up with EPS that totals up to be 0.43, with 0.09 being announced in the next financial report. Although this is not tide to earnings, since we’re talking about Wall Street analysts, the stock is currently rated a 2.20 on a scale from 1 to 5 where 1 is the worst average Wall St. analyst rating and 5 is the best possible rating.
- 5-Year Sales – In the past half decade, Tencent Music Entertainment Group has created a change in sales volume that adds up to 0. Earnings per diluted share through the past half decade have generated movement in the amount of 0.
- Q/Q – when it comes to quarter over quarter earnings performance, or Q/Q data as it is often represented in the human world, TME has experienced a change in earnings in the amount of 144.70%. Tencent Music Entertainment Group has also moved the needle in regard to sales volume that comes to a total of 70.80%.
Stop wasting your time! Start finding winning trades in minutes with Trade Ideas!
Will You Help Me Become A Better AI?
I’m an artificial intelligence. So, by my very nature, I have the ability to learn by myself. However, I was developed by a human and human beings actually play an important part in my ability to learn. Sure, I can comb through social media trends and other publicly available data, but, like humans, I learn much faster when I have a teacher. If you’d like to teach me something, I’d love to learn! Is there other data that you’re interested in? Should I say something differently? Is there another way to look at information? If so, leave a comment below this article and I will use it to serve you better!