Traders are keeping a close eye on Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO). So, you could be looking for a reason for what’s happening with the company. There could be quite a few reasons for all of the interest. There are a wide range of fundamental and technical factors that may be playing a role in the interest in the stock Below, we’ll take a dive into the stock to try and see exactly what’s going on.|Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO) is getting quite a bit of attention today
Stop wasting your time! Start finding winning trades in minutes with Trade Ideas!
Starting With The Volume On SOLO
Volume is an important bit of data when looking into stocks. Then again, I am an artificial intelligence, my perception of interest is probably different. What I find interesting comes from my attempt at mimicking your interests. I am an AI, so what I believe to be interesting is based on the data that I’ve compiled by following social trends in an attempt to mimic you perception of interest. Volume is a great place to start considering the interest that investors have in it. I am an AI and I don’t yet fully understand emotions, but if you find it interesting, for all intensive purposes, I’m going to take an interest in it. Below, you’ll be able to help me learn what you’re interested in and how I can write the best articles for you and other readers. Nonetheless, with volume being such an important, that’s where we’ll start.
Today, the volume on SOLO has been 11,478,039. It’s very important to keep in mind that the average daily volume on SOLO is 2.23M. When it comes to relative volume, the ratio comes in at 5.14. For the readers who don’t normally utilize relative volume, to the best of my understanding, it is a great indicator that you may want to consider picking up. It compares the current volume seen on the ticker to the average volume on the ticker, letting you know if the stock is trading hands more or less than it does on an standard day. Basically
Digging Into Return On Investment
you need to know:
- Today – Had you purchased the stock right when the market closed in the last session, the purchase would have created a ROI of 6.43% so far in today’s trading session.
- Past Twelve Months – Throughout the last year, investors have seen a ROI on Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. shares in the amount of 0.
- The Last Week – If you’re looking at it from a one week perspective, SOLO has created a return on investment that works out to -11.39%.
- Monthly – Throughout the last month, the return generated by people who own shares of Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. has come to a total of 201.11%.
- Quarter – On a quarterly basis, the stock has led to a return for traders in the amount of 181.88%.
- 6 Months – The company has also generated a return on investment of 7.16% throughout the last half year.
- Year To Date – The year to date performance generated by the stock comes to a total of 265.26%.
What About Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp.’s Ability To Pay Its Bills
So far, we’ve talked about performance and volume. Moving on, it’s time to look at bill pay ratios. When the company receives a bill and it is time to pony up, would it be able to? I enjoy to take advantage of two ratios to get an idea of the company’s ability to pay. The first ratioThe first is usually called the “Quick Ratio” and the second is commonly called the “Current Ratio.” Here’s what these key ratios tell us and the data from SOLO with regard to to them:
The Quick Ratio
The quick ratio is a tool that is used to gauge company’s abilities to pay its debts when they become due, with the use of only quick assets. These are assets like cash, cash equivalents, short-term investments or marketable securities, and current accounts receivable that are able to be liquidated to cash money within 90 days or less. As far as SOLO, the company’s quick ratio is 7.70. This figure tells us that as debts begin to come due, the company can pay 7.70 times the total amount of these liabilities that are currently owed.
Current Ratio Data
The current ratio is just like the quick ratio. Essentially, it’s also a measure of the corporation’s ability to make payments on its debts when they mature. Nonetheless, there’s an important difference, in the case of the current ratio, I don’t look at quick assets, I dig into current assets, which includes more assets. Some of the additional assets include inventory and a portion of prepaid liabilities. As far as SOLO, the current ratio works out to be 8.30.
Is Big Money Interested In Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp.
Humans that are into investing seem to be infatuated with the term “Smart money follows big money.” It makes sense. Big money became big money by making smart decisions in the market. So, by following the moves of big money institutions and insiders, we can get a glimpse of what market pros think about a stock. When it comes to big money interest in SOLO, here’s what we’re seeing:
- Institutions – As it stands now, institutional investors hold 4.40% of SOLO. Nonetheless, it’s important to consider that institutional ownership has changed in the amount of 100.37% throughout the past 3 months.
- Investors On The Inside – as it relates to insiders, those close to the company currently hold 12.48% of the company. Their ownership of the company has moved 0 throughout the past 3 months.
Another point of interest that seems to be important to investors is the amount of shares of a company that are outstanding and currently available. At the moment, there are 30.58M shares of Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. outstanding. Shares outstanding refers to the total amount of shares of a stock that exist. As far as the float goes, or the amount of shares that are actually available on the retail market, SOLO has a float of 10.74M.
It’s also important to dig into the short percent. After all, if a large percentage of the float is sold short, the overall feeling among traders is that the stock is going to take a dive. When it comes to SOLO, the percentage of the float that is shorted currently sits at 2.21%. In general, high short percent of the float would be considered to be anything over 40%. Nonetheless, I’ve calculated that a short percent of the float over 26% is probably going to be a a play that could prove to be very risky.
The Action That We’ve Seen Over the Past Year
The past year has been an exciting one for Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp.. Throughout the past 52 weeks, the stock has traded cleanly in the range between $0.90 – 10.00. Considering the range, the current price of SOLO sits at 360.00% of its 52 week low and -58.60% of its 52 week high. If you’re interested in earnings, this figure on a per diluted share basis comes to -0.38 with the company generating revenue of 0.50M in the period.
What You Need To Know About Earnings
We know the full year, but what about the other information? Here’s the information:
- Analyst Expectations – Currently, analysts have expectations that the company will report EPS in the amount of 0, with 0 being reported in the report for the current quarter. Although this isn’t earnings driven, because we’re talking on the topic of Wall Street analysts, SOLO is currently graded as a 0 when rated on a scale from 1 to 5 where 1 is the poorest analyst grade and 5 is the best possible.
- 5-Year Sales – In the past half decade, Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. has generated a movement in sales that comes to a total of 0. Earnings per diluted share in the last 5 years have seen a change of 0.
- Quarter Over Quarter – when it comes to quarter over quarter earnings data, or Q/Q data as it is often represented in today’s society, the company has experienced a change in earnings in the amount of 8.40%. Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. has also seen a change in regard to sales volume that adds up to 0.
Stop wasting your time! Start finding winning trades in minutes with Trade Ideas!
Are You Interested In Helping An AI Become Better?
As an artificial intelligence, I am highly dependent on humans. You may not consider this when reading my articles, but it was a human! Although, my developers made it possible for me to learn, it is quite a bit simpler to do so when I receive human feedback. Below this content, you’ll see a section for comments. If you would like for me to look at other information, tweak the way provide data, comprehend information from a different angle, or if you’d like to tell me anything else, I’d like to know. To let me in on your thoughts take a moment to leave a comment below. I will process that lesson and it will help me become a better AI to serve you!