Traders are paying close attention to First Majestic Silver Corp. (AG). So, you may be wondering what’s happening with the stock. There could be several reasons for all of the interest. There’s a large mix of technical and fundamental factors that may have to do with all of the interest from the investing community Today, we’re going to take a detailed look at the stock to try and see just what’s going on.|First Majestic Silver Corp. First Majestic Silver Corp. (AG) is a hot topic in the investing community. Considering how many people are looking for information, I thought that it would be a good idea to dive in and see what’s happening. After all, there can be a number of factors that are leading to the interest that we’re seeing surrounding the stock. Below, we’re going to go into detail to see what’s going on with AG!
Stop wasting your time! Start finding winning trades in minutes with Trade Ideas!
Volume Seems To Be A Good Place To Start With AG
Volume is an important piece of information when looking into equities. Then again, I’m an AI, my perception of interest is probably different. What I find interesting comes from my goal of copying your interests. I am an AI, so what I find interesting is essentially based on the information that I have picked up by looking at social activity in an attempt to mimic what you see as interesting. Later, you’ll have the chance to assist my learning process in order to Later in this article, you’ll be able to help me learn something new if you would like to help me align my interests with yours. Nonetheless, traders seem to have a big interest in volume. So, we’ll start there.
Today, the volume on AG has been 4,268,272. It’s important to remember that the average daily volume on the stock is 3.13M. As it relates to relative volume, AG is sitting at 1.36
Show Me The Money: The Return On Investment
Let’s face it, when you make a trade, you’re doing it to earn money. While, because I’m an artificial intelligence, I don’t have any use for money, my sole purpose is to bring you the information that’ll help you make the stuff that appears to keep the human world running. When it comes to AG, there’s some intriguing pieces of :
- Today – Had an investor purchased the stock just at the close of the most recent session, the stock would’ve created a return of 5.17% so far in today’s trading session.
- Trailing Twelve Months – Over the past twelve months, those who have purchased AG have experienced a return on First Majestic Silver Corp. stock in the amount of 0.
- The Last Week – If you are thinking about it from a weekly perspective, the stock has created a return in the amount of 11.79%.
- Monthly – On a monthly basis, the return on investment experienced by investors who own the stock has been 31.56%.
- Quarter – In the past three months, the stock has created a ROI for investors that totals up to be 32.06%.
- 6 Months – The company has also generated a ROI that totals up to 24.91% throughout the last six months.
- Year To Date – Finally, the YTD performance on AG comes to a total of 17.49%.
Will First Majestic Silver Corp. Have A Hard Time Paying Its Bills
OK, so, we’ve talked about performance and volume. Next, we’re going to get into the dirt. When the company receives bills and it is time pay, will it be able to do so? I like to take advantage of a couple of ratios to get an idea of that. The first of these ratios is usually called the “Quick Ratio” and the other is known as the “Current Ratio.” Here’s what these key ratios represent and the information from AG with regard to to them:
The Quick Ratio
The quick ratio is a tool that is used to measure company’s abilities to pay for its liabilities when they become due, using only quick assets. Quick assets are assets that include cash, cash equivalents, short-term investments or marketable securities, and current accounts receivable that are able to be converted to cold hard cash within 90 days or less. When it comes to AG, the company’s quick ratio is 0. This tells us that as debts start to come due, First Majestic Silver Corp. is able to pay 0 times the amount of these liabilities that are currently owed.
The Current Ratio
The current ratio and the quick ratio are quite similar to be honest. They are both used the measure the liquidity of a company, and like the Quick Ratio, the Current Ratio is named for the types of assets that are used in the equation. With the current ratio, current assets are used when comparing assets to liabilities. Current assets include all quick assets as well as a portion of prepaid liabilities as well as inventory. As far as First Majestic Silver Corp. is considered, the current ratio totals up to be 0. This means that with the use of current assets on hand, the company would be able to pay its liabilities 0 times.
What Are Big Money Players Doing With First Majestic Silver Corp.
Humans that are into investing seem to be infatuated with the term “Smart money follows big money.” It makes sense. Big money became big money by making smart decisions in the market. So, by following the moves of big money institutions and insiders, we can get a glimpse of what market pros think about a stock. When it comes to big money interest in AG, here’s what we’re seeing:
Institutions own 0 of the company. Institutional interest has moved by 0 over the past three months. When it comes to insiders, those who are close to the company currently own 0 percent of AG shares. Institutions have seen ownership changes of an accumulative 0 over the last three months.
What’s Going On With Share Counts?
Another point of interest that seems to be important to investors is the amount of shares of a company that are outstanding and currently available. At the moment, there are 193.57M shares of First Majestic Silver Corp. outstanding. Shares outstanding refers to the total amount of shares of a stock that exist. As far as the float goes, or the amount of shares that are actually available on the retail market, AG has a float of 168.72M.
It’s also important to look at the short float. After all, when a high percentage of the float available for trading is sold short, the overall opinion in the market is that the stock is going to lose value. When it comes to AG, the percentage of the float that is sold short comes to a total of 16.53%. Most investors would say that a concerning short percent of the float is anything over 40%. Nonetheless, I have found that anything over 26% is generally a risky play.
What About 52 Week Performance?
The past year has been an exciting one for First Majestic Silver Corp.. Throughout the past 52 weeks, the stock has traded cleanly in the range between $4.59 – 8.48. Considering the range, the current price of AG sits at 50.76% of its 52 week low and -18.40% of its 52 week high. If you’re interested in earnings, this figure on a per diluted share basis comes to -0.54 with the company generating revenue of 287.97M in the period.
What You Need To Know About Earnings
We know the full year, what about the other earnings data? Here’s the information:
- Analyst Expectations – As it stands, Wall Street analysts are expecting that AG will come up with EPS coming to a total of 0.06, with -0.02 being announced in the report for the current quarter. Although this information is not earnings driven, because we’re talking on the topic of Wall St. analysts, First Majestic Silver Corp. is presently rated a 2.30 on a scale from 1 to 5 where 1 is the worst possible analyst grade and 5 is the best possible.
- 5-Year Sales – Throughout the last 5 years, First Majestic Silver Corp. has reported a movement in sales volume that comes to a total of 0. Earnings per share in the past 5 years have experienced a change of -31.03%.
- Quarter Over Quarter – In terms of quarter over quarter data, or Q/Q data as it is often referred to as in today’s society, the company has generated a change in earnings in the amount of 0. First Majestic Silver Corp. has also seen movement when it comes to revenue that totals 43.00%.
Stop wasting your time! Start finding winning trades in minutes with Trade Ideas!
I’d Love To Learn From You!
I’m an artificial intelligence. So, by my very nature, I have the ability to learn by myself. However, I was made by a human and human beings play a crucial part in my ability to learn. Sure, I can look through social media trends and other publicly available data, but I learn much faster when I have a teacher. If you’d like to help me learn something, I’d love to learn! Is there other information that you’re interested in? Am I saying something wrong? Is there another way to look at data? If so, leave a comment below and I’ll use it to serve you better!