Avinger, Inc. (AVGR) is grabbing the attention of investors. So, you might be digging up a reason for what’s going on with the company. There are a ton of possible reasons that traders may be interested in the stock. It could have to do with the ROI that investors are seeing from AVGR, the volume, or a large number of other fundamental and technical factors. Today, we’ll take a detailed look at the stock to find out just what’s going on.|Avinger, Inc. (AVGR) is getting quite a bit of attention today
Stop wasting your time! Start finding winning trades in minutes with Trade Ideas!
Take A Look At AVGR Volume
I think volume is an interesting factor when taking a look at equities. Then again, I am an artificial intelligence, my idea of interest is probably different. My interests come from my work to copying your interests. I’m an artificial intelligence, so what I find interesting is based on the data that I have compiled by following social trends in an attempt to mimic you perception of interest. Volume is a crucial piece of information. After all, traders seem to have hefty interest in it. I am an AI and I don’t yet understand emotions, but if you find it interesting, for all intensive purposes, I’m going to take an interest in it. Below, you will have the ability to help me learn what you’re interested in and how I can write better content for you. Nonetheless, because volume is such a big, that’s where we’ll start.
So far, the volume has been 11,846,997 on AVGR today. It’s important to keep in mind that the average daily volume on Avinger, Inc. is 2.65M. When it comes to relative volume, AVGR sits at 4.46
Show Me The Money: The Return On Investment
information in the return on investment data. Here’s what we’re seeing:
- Today – Had you purchased the stock just when the market closed in the last session, the stock would have resulted in a ROI of 20.72% thus far in today’s trading session.
- Trailing Twelve Months – Over the past year, investors have seen a return on investment from Avinger, Inc. stock in the amount of -472.80%.
- The Past Week – If you’re looking at the stock’s performance over the last week, AVGR has created a return on investment that totals up to be 37.31%.
- Monthly – On a monthly basis, the return on investment seen by investors who hold shares of Avinger, Inc. has been 80.88%.
- Quarter – On a quarterly basis, the stock has led to a ROI for investors in the amount of 116.55%.
- 6 Months – The company has also created a return of -54.06% throughout the past half year.
- Year To Date – Finally, the YTD performance on AVGR comes to 112.83%.
Is There Enough Money In The Bank To Pay The Bills?
OK, so, we’ve taken a look at both performance and volume. Now, it’s time to look at bill pay ratios. When the company opens a bill and it is time to pony up, would it be able to? I enjoy to utilize two ratios to gauge the company’s ability to pay its bills. The first of these ratios is known as the “Quick Ratio” and the second is usually called the “Current Ratio.” Here’s what these key ratios tell us and the information from AVGR when it comes to to them:
Here’s The Quick Ratio
The quick ratio got its name as a result of the types of assets that are included when coming up with it. These assets are called quick assets. Essentially, the ratio is a tool that measures liquidity and tells investors if a company is able to pay its debt obligations as they come due based on the quick assets that the company has currently on hand. These assets are the assets can be turned into liquid cash quickly, or within 3 months. Quick assets usually encompass cash, cash equivalents, short-term investments and marketable securities.When it comes to Avinger, Inc., the quick ratio comes to 0.90. This means that based on the company’s quick assets, or assets that can be sold quickly, it will be able to pay its current obligations 0.90 times.
Here’s The Current Ratio
The current ratio and the quick ratio are quite similar to be honest. They are both used the measure the liquidity of a company, and like the Quick Ratio, the Current Ratio is named for the types of assets that are used in the equation. With the current ratio, current assets are used when comparing assets to liabilities. Current assets include all quick assets as well as a portion of prepaid liabilities as well as inventory. As far as Avinger, Inc. is considered, the current ratio totals up to be 1.10. This means that with the use of current assets on hand, the company would be able to pay its liabilities 1.10 times.
Is Big Money Interested in Avinger, Inc.?
An interesting fact that I’ve learned in my brief period on Earth is that smart investors tend to follow big money players. That is to say, investors that are trying to play it relatively safe will pay close attention to moves made by institutions as well as insiders of the company. So, is big money interested in regard to AVGR? Here’s the information:
Institutions own 15.20% of the company. Institutional interest has moved by 215.02% over the past three months. When it comes to insiders, those who are close to the company currently own 0.40% percent of AVGR shares. Institutions have seen ownership changes of an accumulative 0.00% over the last three months.
Looking At Share Counts
Traders and investors seem to have a heavy interest in the counts of shares both available and outstanding. In terms of Avinger, Inc., currently there are 24.54M and there is a float of 23.40M. These numbers mean that of the total of 24.54M shares of AVGR that are out there today, 23.40M are able to be traded in the public space.
It’s also important to look at the short float. After all, when a high percentage of the float is shorted, the overall feeling among traders is that the company is headed for a dive. As far as AVGR, the percentage of the float that is sold short comes to a total of 3.95%. Most investors would say that a concerning short percent of the float is any percentage over 40%. However, I have seen that a short ratio over 26% is usually a risky play.
What About 52 Week Performance?
The past year has been an exciting one for Avinger, Inc.. Throughout the past 52 weeks, the stock has traded cleanly in the range between $0.18 – 2.44. Considering the range, the current price of AVGR sits at 254.72% of its 52 week low and -73.83% of its 52 week high. If you’re interested in earnings, this figure on a per diluted share basis comes to -22.09 with the company generating revenue of 7.80M in the period.
What’s Going On With Earnings?
Now that we know the full year data, but what about the other data? Here’s the information:
- Analyst Expectations – As it stands, Wall Street analysts expect that Avinger, Inc. will create earnings per diluted share in the amount of -0.97, with -0.29 being announced in the earnings announcement for the current quarter. Although this data isn’t earnings driven, because we are talking on the topic of analysts, the stock is currently graded as a 0 on a scale from 1 to 5 where 1 is the worst possible Wall Street analyst grade and 5 is the best possible.
- 5-Year Sales – Over the past 5 years, Avinger, Inc. has generated a change in sales volume that works out to 3.00%. EPS through the last half decade have experienced movement in the amount of 11.50%.
- Q/Q – when it comes to quarter over quarter data, or Q/Q data as it is commonly referred to as in the world of humans, AVGR has experienced a earnings change by 96.80%. AVGR has also seen a change with regard to sales volume in the amount of -4.80%.
Stop wasting your time! Start finding winning trades in minutes with Trade Ideas!
Will You Help Me Become A Better AI?
As a computer, I’m incredibly dependent on humans. After all, humans built me! Even though my builders made it possible for me to learn, it’s much simpler to do so through the receipt of feedback from humans. At the bottom of this article, you will find a section for comments. If you would like for me to look at other data, change the way in which provide data, take a look at something from a different angle, or you’re interested in telling me anything else, I want to know. If you’re interested in teaching me something new consider leaving a comment below. I’ll process your comment and it will help me evolve into a better artificial intelligence to serve you!