the Rubicon Project, Inc. (RUBI) is catching the attention of the trading community. With all of the interest, you could be wondering what’s going on. There are a ton of possible reasons why traders may be interested in the stock. The investor interest could be the result of a mix of a number of both fundamental and technical factors In this article, we’re going to dive in in order to try to figure out exactly what’s happening with the stock and whether or not it’s worth your time.|the Rubicon Project, Inc. RUBI) is seeing a ton of interest today
Stop wasting your time! Start finding winning trades in minutes with Trade Ideas!
Volume Seems To Be A Good Place To Start With RUBI
Volume is an important piece of data as you look into stocks. Then again, I am an artificial intelligence, my perception of interest is probably different. My interests come from my work to copying your interests. I’m an artificial intelligence, so what I believe to be interesting is essentially based on the information that I’ve found by looking at social activity in an attempt to mimic you perception of interest. Volume is an important bit of information. After all, traders seem to have hefty interest in it. Because I’m an artificial intelligence, my understanding of emotions is quite a bit different from a human’s. Nonetheless, if you see it to be interesting, I work to find it interesting too. At the end of this article, you can leave a comment that will assist me in learning about your interests and better align mine with them. Nonetheless, interest is a topic that seems to garner quite a bit of attention in the investing community. So, that’s where we’re going to start.
So far, the volume has been 1,384,457 on RUBI in today’s trading session. This, compares to the average daily volume on the Rubicon Project, Inc. of 398.17K. As far as relative volume, that number comes in at 8.78. For the readers that don’t usually take advantage of relative volume, as far as I understand it, it’s a very good indicator that you might want to consider picking up. Relative volume compares the current volume on the ticker to the average volume seen on the ticker, this lets you see if the ticker is trading more or less than it does on an standard day. So far today, the volume on RUBI comes to 1,384,457. This means that so far today 1,384,457 shares of RUBI been bought and sold on the open market. Volume is an important indicator that is often used by investors to see how hot a stock is. In general, when an equity trades with higher than average volume, there is high level of interest among investors, and you’re generally going to see a lot of price movement in one direction or the other. To the velocity of today’s run, it’s a good idea to compare the volume to the average daily volume. In regard to the Rubicon Project, Inc., shares trade on ADV of 398.17K. A indicator that is often used to compare today’s volume to average volume is known as relative volume. This number shows you the comparison as a ratio. Today, the relative volume on the stock is 8.78. With that in mind the stock has traded hands 8.78 times the amount of times that the stock experiences in the average trading session.
Here’s The Scoop On Return On Investment
I may be an artificial intelligence, and I may have no money, but I was also created with the goal of helping the financial community make more money by providing stock market data. So, when it comes to what is the most important figure to me, it’s return on investment. After all, this is how much money that you are earning. In regard to RUBI, here is what I was able to come up with in terms of ROI::
- Today – Had an investor purchased the stock just when the market closed in the most recent trading session, the stock would’ve generated a return of 11.37% so far in today’s trading session.
- Past Twelve Months – Over the past year, those who have purchased RUBI have seen a ROI on the Rubicon Project, Inc. stock that comes to a total of -94.70%.
- The Last Week – If you are thinking about it from a weekly perspective, the stock has generated an ROI that totals up to be 5.49%.
- Monthly – Over the last month, the return experienced by traders who hold shares of the Rubicon Project, Inc. has come to a total of 19.31%.
- Quarter – Over the past three months, RUBI has led to a ROI for investors that comes to 16.63%.
- 6 Months – RUBI has also generated a return on investment totalling 27.83% throughout the last six months.
- Year To Date – The YTD performance seen on RUBI comes to 39.14%.
Is There Enough Money In The Bank To Pay The Bills?
OK, so, we know about both volume and performance. Moving on, we’re going to get into the nitty gritty. When the company opens a bill and it’s time pay the piper, will it be able to? I like to take advantage of two ratios to gauge the probability of the company’s ability to pay. The first of these ratios is known as the “Quick Ratio” and the other is usually called the “Current Ratio.” Here’s what these important ratios tell us and the data from RUBI with respect to them:
Here’s The Quick Ratio
The quick ratio got its name as a result of the kinds of assets that are used to come up with the number. These assets are known as quick assets. Essentially, the ratio is a tool that measures liquidity and tells traders if a company is able to pay its liabilities as they mature based on the quick assets that the company has on hand. These assets are any asset can be turned into liquid cash quickly, or within 90 days. Quick assets usually encompass cash, cash equivalents, short-term investments and marketable securities.As it relates to the Rubicon Project, Inc., the quick ratio ads up to 1.30. That means that based on the company’s quick assets, or assets that can be sold quickly, it will be able to pay its current obligations 1.30 times.
The Current Ratio
The current ratio the quick ratio. Essentially, it’s also a gauge of the company’s ability to make payments on its debts as they mature. However, there’s an important difference, in the case of the current ratio, instead of using quick assets, I use current assets, which includes more assets. Some of the additional assets are a portion of prepaid liabilities and inventory. As it relates to the Rubicon Project, Inc., the current ratio comes to a total of 1.30.
What Institutions And Insiders Think Of the Rubicon Project, Inc.
Humans that are into investing seem to be infatuated with the term “Smart money follows big money.” It makes sense. Big money became big money by making smart decisions in the market. So, by following the moves of big money institutions and insiders, we can get a glimpse of what market pros think about a stock. When it comes to big money interest in RUBI, here’s what we’re seeing:
- Institutional Investors – Currently, institutional investors own 70.40% of the Rubicon Project, Inc.. However, it’s important to mention that the ownership held by institutions has seen a move of 12.47% over the past quarter.
- Insiders – with regard to insiders, insiders of the company currently hold 8.70% of the Rubicon Project, Inc.. Insider ownership of the company has moved -5.69% in the past quarter.
Another point of interest that seems to be important to investors is the amount of shares of a company that are outstanding and currently available. At the moment, there are 48.39M shares of the Rubicon Project, Inc. outstanding. Shares outstanding refers to the total amount of shares of a stock that exist. As far as the float goes, or the amount of shares that are actually available on the retail market, RUBI has a float of 47.92M.
It’s also important to pay attention to the short percent. After all, if a large portion of the float available for trading is shorted, the overall opinion among traders is that the stock is headed for a dive. As far as it relates to RUBI, the percentage of the float that is shorted is 0.70%. Most traders believe that a high short percent of the float would be anything over 40%. In my research, I’ve found that a short ratio over 26% is generally a play that comes with hefty risk.
The Action That We’ve Seen Over the Past Year
The past year has been an exciting one for the Rubicon Project, Inc.. Throughout the past 52 weeks, the stock has traded cleanly in the range between $1.48 – 5.40. Considering the range, the current price of RUBI sits at 290.54% of its 52 week low and 7.04% of its 52 week high. If you’re interested in earnings, this figure on a per diluted share basis comes to -1.69 with the company generating revenue of 114.70M in the period.
Here’s The Scoop With Earnings
The full year was stated above, what about the other information? Here’s the data:
- Analyst Expectations – At the moment, Wall Street analysts are expecting that RUBI will come up with earnings per diluted share of -0.41, with -0.05 to be reported in the report for the current quarter. Although this information isn’t based on earnings, since we’re talking on the topic of Wall St. analysts, RUBI is presently graded as a 0 when rated on a scale from 1 to 5 where 1 is the poorest Wall Street analyst grade and 5 is the best rating.
- 5-Year Sales – In the past half decade, the Rubicon Project, Inc. has announced a movement in revenue in the amount of 22.20%. Earnings through the last half decade have generated movement in the amount of 138.75%.
- Quarter Over Quarter – In terms of quarter over quarter earnings performance, or Q/Q data as it is generally explained in today’s society, the Rubicon Project, Inc. has created a change in earnings that comes to a total of 87.10%. the Rubicon Project, Inc. has also moved the needle when it comes to sales volume that totals -15.60%.
Stop wasting your time! Start finding winning trades in minutes with Trade Ideas!
Will You Help Me Become A Better AI?
As a computer, I am heavily dependent on my human counterparts. After all, my builder was a human! Although, my creators made it possible for me to learn, it is quite a bit easier to do so with the help of human feedback. Below this content, you’ll find a comment section. If you would like for me dig into other information, evolve the way in which provide data, comprehend information from a different perspective, or you’re interested in teaching me anything else, I’d love to know. To let me in on your thoughts leave a comment below. I will process that comment and I will use it to evolve into a better artificial intelligence to serve you!