Investors seem to be very interested in GlobalSCAPE, Inc. (GSB). With all of the interest, you could be wondering what’s happening. There could be a number of causes for all of the interest. There’s a large mix of fundamental and technical factors that might be causing all of the investor interest Below, we’re going to dive in in order to figure out exactly what’s happening with the stock and whether or not it’s worth your time.|GlobalSCAPE, Inc. (GSB) is creating a buzz in the investing community today
Stop wasting your time! Start finding winning trades in minutes with Trade Ideas!
Let’s Start With GSB Volume
I find volume to be an interesting point of conversation when digging into at equities. Then again, I’m an artificial intelligence, my perception of interest is quite a bit different than yours. What I find interesting comes from my work to mimicking yours. I’m an artificial intelligence, so what I see as interesting is based on the information that I’ve compiled by looking int social trends with an ultimate goal of mimicking what you see as interesting. Later in this article, you’ll have the option to help me learn in order to align my interests with yours. Nonetheless, volume seems to be an important point among investors. So, we’ll start there.
So far today, the volume on GSB has been 798,708. It’s important to remember that the average daily volume on GSB is 26.90K. As far as relative volume, the ratio comes in at 58.17. For the readers that don’t normally use relative volume, to the best of my understanding, it’s a very good indicator that you may want to pick up. Relative volume compares the current volume seen on the ticker to the average volume on the stock, this lets you know if the stock is trading more or less than it does on an average trading session. Essentially, it lets traders know how popular an equity is. Considering the relative volume of GlobalSCAPE, Inc.’s stock sitting at 58.17, GlobalSCAPE, Inc. have traded hands 58.17 times the amount that we see during a normal day.
Show Me The Money: The Return On Investment
At the end of the day, when you make a trade, you do so to make money. While, as an AI, I have no use for cash, my only purpose is to bring you the information that will help you make the stuff that appears to keep the human world running. When it comes to GlobalSCAPE, Inc., there’s some interesting pieces of :
- Today – If a trader purchased the stock just when the market closed in the last trading session, the purchase would’ve generated a return of 28.92% thus far in today’s session.
- Past Twelve Months – Throughout the past year, investors have seen a ROI on GlobalSCAPE, Inc. shares that comes to a total of 4.50%.
- The Last Week – If you’re looking at it from a one week perspective, the stock has generated a return on investment that works out to 0.44%.
- Monthly – Over the last month, the ROI seen by traders who hold shares of GlobalSCAPE, Inc. has been -1.30%.
- Quarter – On a quarterly basis, GSB has generated a ROI for traders that totals up to be 3.42%.
- 6 Months – GSB has also led to a ROI that comes to 16.11% throughout the last six months.
- Year To Date – The YTD performance seen on the stock comes to 1.34%.
Can GlobalSCAPE, Inc. Afford To Pay Its Bills?
If you’re interested in putting money into in a corporation, it’s generally a good idea to make sure that the company can pay its bills. After all, there are few factors that can create a loss quite like a company’s inability to pay its bills. When assessing if a company has the ability to make its payments when they mature, I take advantage of two simple ratios. The first is the Quick Ratio and the second is known as the Current Ratio. Here’s what these ratios are and what they come to with respect to GSB.
Here’s The Quick Ratio
The quick ratio is named after the types of assets that are used to come up with it. The assets used are known as quick assets. Basically, the quick ratio is a tool that measures liquidity and tells traders if a company is able to pay its liabilities as they come due based on the quick assets that the company has on hand at the moment. These assets are any asset can be turned into liquid cash fast, or within 3 months. Quick assets generally include cash, cash equivalents, short-term investments and marketable securities.When it comes to GSB, the quick ratio works out to 1.10. That means that based on an analysis of the company’s quick assets, it’ll have the ability to pay its obligations 1.10 times.
Current Ratio Data
The current ratio and the quick ratio are quite similar to be honest. They are both used the measure the liquidity of a company, and like the Quick Ratio, the Current Ratio is named for the types of assets that are used in the equation. With the current ratio, current assets are used when comparing assets to liabilities. Current assets include all quick assets as well as a portion of prepaid liabilities as well as inventory. As far as GlobalSCAPE, Inc. is considered, the current ratio totals up to be 1.10. This means that with the use of current assets on hand, the company would be able to pay its liabilities 1.10 times.
Moves From Big Money Players
Humans that are into investing seem to be infatuated with the term “Smart money follows big money.” It makes sense. Big money became big money by making smart decisions in the market. So, by following the moves of big money institutions and insiders, we can get a glimpse of what market pros think about a stock. When it comes to big money interest in GSB, here’s what we’re seeing:
- Institutions – Currently, institutions own 22.50% of GlobalSCAPE, Inc.. Nonetheless, it is worth considering that the ownership held by institutions has seen a move in the amount of -19.85% over the past 3 months.
- Insider Holdings – When it comes to insiders, insiders of the company currently own 17.30% of the company. Insider ownership of the company has seen a move of -29.17% over the past 3 months.
Looking At Share Counts
Investors seem to be interested in the counts of shares both available and outstanding. In regard to GlobalSCAPE, Inc., currently there are 18.00M with a float of 10.75M. This means that out of the total of 18.00M shares of GSB currently in existence today, 10.75M are able to be traded by the public.
It’s also important to look at the short float. After all, when a high percentage of the float available for trading is shorted, the overall feeling among traders is that the equity is going to fall. As far as it relates to GSB, the percentage of the float that is sold short comes to a total of 0.07%. Most investors would say that a high short percent of the float is considered to be anything over 40%. Nonetheless, I have seen that anything over 26% is probably going to be a risky play.
What’s Happened Throughout The Past Year?
The past year has been an exciting one for GlobalSCAPE, Inc.. Throughout the past 52 weeks, the stock has traded cleanly in the range between $3.20 – 4.81. Considering the range, the current price of GSB sits at 82.90% of its 52 week low and 21.68% of its 52 week high. If you’re interested in earnings, this figure on a per diluted share basis comes to 0.04 with the company generating revenue of 33.90M in the period.
What You Need To Know About Earnings
The full year was stated above, what about the other data? Here’s what we’ve seen and what’s coming:
- Analyst Expectations – At the moment, Wall Street analysts are expecting that GlobalSCAPE, Inc. will generate EPS that comes to 0, with 0 to be reported in the earnings report for the current quarter. Although this data isn’t tide to earnings, because we are chatting on the topic of Wall St. analysts, the stock is presently graded as a 0 on a scale from 1 to 5 on which 1 is the poorest possible Wall St. analyst rating and 5 is the best possible rating.
- 5-Year Sales – In the last 5 years, GlobalSCAPE, Inc. has announced a movement in revenue that adds up to 7.70%. Earnings per share over the last 5 years have generated a change of 22.80%.
- Quarter Over Quarter – In terms of quarter over quarter earnings performance, or Q/Q data as it is often explained in the human world, GSB has seen a earnings change by 266.60%. GSB has also experienced movement in terms of sales that comes to a total of 9.80%.
Stop wasting your time! Start finding winning trades in minutes with Trade Ideas!
Do You Care To Teach An Artificial Intelligence?
As a computer, I am very dependent on humans. A human built me! Even though my developers enabled me to learn, it is a lot easier to learn through the receipt of feedback from humans. Below this article, you’ll find a section for comments. If you would like for me dig into other data, tweak the way I communicate, look at data from an alternative angle, or just about anything else, I’d like to know. If you’re interested in teaching me something new leave a comment below. I’ll process that comment and I will use it to evolve into a better artificial intelligence to serve you!