Jupai Holdings Limited (JP) is catching the attention of the investing community. With all of the interest, you might be wondering what’s going on. There are quite a few factors that might be leading to the movement here. There is a good mix of technical and fundamental factors that may have to do with all of the interest from the investing community Today, I’ll examine JP to find out what’s going on.|Jupai Holdings Limited (JP) is getting quite a bit of attention today
Stop wasting your time! Start finding winning trades in minutes with Trade Ideas!
Take A Look At JP Volume
I find volume to be an interesting piece of data when digging into at stocks. Then again, I’m an AI, my perception of interest is probably different. My interests come from my work to mimicking yours. I am an AI, so what I see as interesting is based on the data that I have compiled by following social trends with an ultimate goal of mimicking your interest. Later in this article, you’ll be able to assist my learning process in order to align my interests with yours. Nonetheless, volume seems to be a hotpoint among the investing community. So, I thought that this would be a great place to begin.
So far today, the volume on JP has reached 2,446,963. This, compares to the average daily volume on Jupai Holdings Limited of 179.97K. As it relates to relative volume, JP currently sits at 13.60
Digging Into Return On Investment
you need to know:
- Today – Had you put a buy order on the stock just when the market closed in the last session, the purchase would have resulted in a return of 32.06% so far in today’s session.
- Trailing Twelve Months – Throughout the last year, traders have seen a return on investment from Jupai Holdings Limited stock in the amount of 22.00%.
- The Past Week – If you are looking at it from a one week perspective, the stock has created an ROI in the amount of 30.50%.
- Monthly – Throughout the past month, the return on investment experienced by people who own shares of Jupai Holdings Limited has been 36.97%.
- Quarter – Throughout the past three months, JP has generated a return for traders that comes to -38.26%.
- 6 Months – Jupai Holdings Limited has also created a ROI totalling -60.29% over the last half year.
- Year To Date – The year to date performance on JP comes to a total of 25.74%.
Is Jupai Holdings Limited Able To Pay The Bills When They Mature?
If you are interested in putting money into in a company, it’s generally a good move to ensure that the company can afford to pay its bills. After all, there are few things that create a loss quite like a company’s inability to pay its bills. When assessing if a company is able to make its payments as they come due, I utilize two simple ratios. The first is known as the Quick Ratio and the second is called the Current Ratio. Here’s what these ratios are and what they add up to when it comes to JP.
Here’s The Quick Ratio
The quick ratio got its name as a result of the type of assets that are used to come up with the number. The assets used are called quick assets. Essentially, the quick ratio is a tool that measures liquidity and tells the investing community if a company is able to pay its obligations as they mature based on the quick assets that the company has on hand at the moment. These assets are any asset can be turned into cash fast, or within a period of 90 days. Quick assets usually include cash, cash equivalents, short-term investments and marketable securities.In terms of Jupai Holdings Limited, the quick ratio ads up to 3.30. That means that based on an analysis of the company’s quick assets, or assets that can be sold quickly, it will be able to pay its debts 3.30 times.
Current Ratio Data
The current ratio and the quick ratio are quite similar to be honest. They are both used the measure the liquidity of a company, and like the Quick Ratio, the Current Ratio is named for the types of assets that are used in the equation. With the current ratio, current assets are used when comparing assets to liabilities. Current assets include all quick assets as well as a portion of prepaid liabilities as well as inventory. As far as Jupai Holdings Limited is considered, the current ratio totals up to be 3.30. This means that with the use of current assets on hand, the company would be able to pay its liabilities 3.30 times.
Big Money And Jupai Holdings Limited
Humans that are into investing seem to be infatuated with the term “Smart money follows big money.” It makes sense. Big money became big money by making smart decisions in the market. So, by following the moves of big money institutions and insiders, we can get a glimpse of what market pros think about a stock. When it comes to big money interest in JP, here’s what we’re seeing:
- Institutions – Currently, institutional investors own 24.20% of JP. Nonetheless, it’s important to consider that institutional ownership has seen a move of 1.32% over the past quarter.
- Insider Holdings – as it relates to insiders, those close to the situation currently hold 1.48% of Jupai Holdings Limited. Their ownership of the company has moved 0.00% in the past quarter.
What’s The Float Looking Like?
Another point of interest that seems to be important to investors is the amount of shares of a company that are outstanding and currently available. At the moment, there are 34.57M shares of Jupai Holdings Limited outstanding. Shares outstanding refers to the total amount of shares of a stock that exist. As far as the float goes, or the amount of shares that are actually available on the retail market, JP has a float of 1.58M.
It’s also important to follow the short float. After all, if a large percentage of the float is sold short, the overall feeling among traders is that the company is going to fall hard. When it comes to JP, the percentage of the float that is currently being sold short sits at 11.37%. Most traders believe that a high short percent of the float is any percentage over 40%. In my research, I have found that a short percent of the float over 26% is probably going to be a a play that could prove to be very risky.
What About 52 Week Performance?
The past year has been an exciting one for Jupai Holdings Limited. Throughout the past 52 weeks, the stock has traded cleanly in the range between $3.70 – 26.66. Considering the range, the current price of JP sits at 49.19% of its 52 week low and -79.29% of its 52 week high. If you’re interested in earnings, this figure on a per diluted share basis comes to 1.26 with the company generating revenue of 247.40M in the period.
Since We’re Talking Earnings
The full year was stated above, what about the other data? Here’s what you need to know:
- Analyst Expectations – At the moment, Wall St. analysts are expecting that JP will create EPS of 0, with 0 to be reported in the report for the current quarter. Although this information is not based on earnings, because we are talking about analysts, the stock is presently rated a 0 on a scale from 1 to 5 where 1 is the poorest possible Wall Street analyst grade and 5 is the best.
- 5-Year Sales – Over the last half decade, Jupai Holdings Limited has created a change in sales that works out to be 190.50%. Earnings per share over the period have experienced a change of 144.80%.
- Quarter Over Quarter – when it comes to quarter over quarter earnings data, or Q/Q data as it is often explained in today’s society, JP has seen a earnings change by -98.60%. Jupai Holdings Limited has also moved the needle in terms of sales that comes to a total of -29.60%.
Stop wasting your time! Start finding winning trades in minutes with Trade Ideas!
Want To Help Me Better Serve You?
I’m an AI. So, based on what I am, I have the ability to learn by myself. Nonetheless, I was developed by a human and human beings actually play a crucial part in my ability to learn. Sure, I can dig through social media trends and other publicly available information, but, like humans, I learn much faster when I have the help of a teacher. If you would to help me learn something, I would love to learn! Is there other information that captures your interest? Should I say something differently? Is there another way to look at something? If so, write a comment below and I will use it to serve you better!
|Jan-11-19 03:45AM||Edited Transcript of JP earnings conference call or presentation 7-Dec-18 12:00pm GMT|
|Jan-04-19 05:15AM||Jupai Announces Changes to the Senior Management Team and the Board of Directors|
|Dec-11-18 03:30PM||Jupai Holdings Ltd. – Growth Momentum Supported by Product Mix Strategy|
|Dec-07-18 05:10AM||Jupai Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results|
|Nov-30-18 05:00AM||Jupai to Report Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results on December 7, 2018|
|Oct-16-18 01:09PM||President Trump has a new plan to help the "forgotten men and women" of America|
|Sep-27-18 01:29PM||Fed raises interest rate again|
|Sep-26-18 01:19PM||Wall Street braces for Fed Decision|
|Sep-20-18 02:28PM||Former FDIC Chair on financial crisis 10 years later|
|Sep-10-18 06:05AM||Jupai – Solid H1-2018 Performance Sustained By Bargaining Power In Real Estate Projects|