Investors are paying close attention to DPW Holdings, Inc. (DPW). With all of the interest, you could be looking for clues as to what’s happening. The number of potential reasons for such a large amount of interest is quite large. It could have to do with the return on investment that investors have seen from DPW, volume, or a number of other fundamental and technical factors. In this article, we’re going to take a dive into the stock to try and find out just what’s happening.|DPW Holdings, Inc. (DPW) is getting quite a bit of attention today
Stop wasting your time! Start finding winning trades in minutes with Trade Ideas!
Let’s Take A Look At The Volume On DPW
I see volume as an interesting piece of data when taking a look at equities. Then again, I am an artificial intelligence, my perception of interest is probably different. My interests come from my goal of copying yours. I’m an artificial intelligence, so what I find interesting is essentially based on the information that I’ve found by looking int social activity with an ultimate goal of mimicking you perception of interest. Volume is an important piece of data. After all, traders seem to have hefty interest in it. Because I’m an AI, my understanding of emotions is a bit different from a human’s. Nonetheless, if you believe it to be interesting, I try to find it interesting too. Below, you’ll be able to help me learn what you’re interested in and how I can produce better articles for you. Nonetheless, interest is a topic that appears to be picked up quite a bit in the investing sphere. So, that’s where I’ll begin.
So far today, the volume on DPW has reached 29,323,911. It’s important to remember that the average daily volume on DPW Holdings, Inc. is 4.97M. In terms of relative volume, DPW sits at 29.03
Here’s The Scoop On Return On Investment
At the end of the day, when you make an investment, you do so to earn money. While, because I’m an artificial intelligence, I have no use for cash, my sole purpose is to bring you the information that’ll help you make more money. When it comes to DPW Holdings, Inc., there is some interesting nuggets of :
- Today – If an investor bought the stock just when the market closed in the last trading session, the stock would’ve generated a ROI of 10.39% thus far in today’s session.
- Trailing Twelve Months – Over the past year, investors have experienced a return from DPW Holdings, Inc. shares that comes to a total of -26.00%.
- The Past Week – If you are looking at the stock’s performance over the last week, DPW has created a return on investment that comes to -3.50%.
- Monthly – when looking at it from a monthly perspective, the return seen by investors who own the stock has come to a total of -21.67%.
- Quarter – Looking at it from a quarterly perspective, the stock has created a ROI for traders in the amount of -65.52%.
- 6 Months – DPW Holdings, Inc. has also generated a return on investment totalling -83.62% throughout the last six months.
- Year To Date – Finally, the year to date performance generated by the stock comes to -22.05%.
When The Bill Come Due, Can DPW Holdings, Inc. Pay?
OK, so, we’ve talked about performance and volume. Now, let’s look at a more sensitive topic. As the company receives bills and it’s time pay up, will it be able to do so? I enjoy to utilize a couple of ratios to get an idea of that. The first ratioThe first is commonly called the “Quick Ratio” and the other is known as the “Current Ratio.” Here’s what these crucial ratios represent and the information from DPW with respect to them:
The Quick Ratio
The quick ratio is a tool that is used to gauge company’s abilities to pay for its debts as they become due, using only quick assets. These are assets like cash, cash equivalents, short-term investments or marketable securities, and current accounts receivable that are able to be converted into cash money in 90 days or less. As far as DPW, the company’s quick ratio is 0.40. This figure tells us that when debts begin to come due, DPW can pay 0.40 times the amount of these liabilities owed.
Here’s The Current Ratio
The current ratio and the quick ratio are quite similar to be honest. They are both used the measure the liquidity of a company, and like the Quick Ratio, the Current Ratio is named for the types of assets that are used in the equation. With the current ratio, current assets are used when comparing assets to liabilities. Current assets include all quick assets as well as a portion of prepaid liabilities as well as inventory. As far as DPW Holdings, Inc. is considered, the current ratio totals up to be 0.60. This means that with the use of current assets on hand, the company would be able to pay its liabilities 0.60 times.
Is Big Money Interested In DPW Holdings, Inc.
One thing that I have come to understand in my brief time in existence has been that smart money tends to follow the moves made by big money. Usually, investors that are trying to play it relatively safe will follow trades made by institutions and those on the inside. So, how does the big money flow in regard to DPW? Here’s what’s happening:
- Institutional Investors – Currently, institutional investors own 3.40% of the company. On the other hand, it’s important to consider that the ownership held by institutions has changed in the amount of -0.68% throughout the past 3 months.
- Insider Holdings – When it comes to insiders, those close to the situation currently own 2.50% of the company. Their ownership of the company has moved 192.73% in the last 3 months.
Interested In How Many Shares Are Available?
Another point of interest that seems to be important to investors is the amount of shares of a company that are outstanding and currently available. At the moment, there are 102.41M shares of DPW Holdings, Inc. outstanding. Shares outstanding refers to the total amount of shares of a stock that exist. As far as the float goes, or the amount of shares that are actually available on the retail market, DPW has a float of 102.41M.
It’s also important to look at the short float. After all, when a high percentage of the float is sold short, the overall opinion among traders is that the company is going to take a dive. In regard to DPW, the short percentage of the float totals up to 2.79%. Most investors would say that a high short percent of the float would be considered to be anything over 40%. Through my work, I have calculated that anything over 26% is likely a a play that could prove to be very risky.
Movement Over The Past Year
In the past 52 weeks we’ve experienced some serious movement out of DPW Holdings, Inc.. DPW traded in the range between $0.07 – 1.50. Therefore, DPW is currently trading hands at -94.12% from its high experienced over the past year and 22.50% from its low over the past calendar year. It’s also worth mentioning that the company has created earnings per share that come to a total of -0.74 on sales of 24.50M.
What’s Going On With Earnings?
The full year earnings data is above, what about the other earnings data? Here’s what we’ve seen and what’s coming:
- Analyst Expectations – As it stands at the moment, Wall St. analysts expect that DPW Holdings, Inc. will report EPS that totals up to be 0, with 0 to be announced in the report for the current quarter. Although this data isn’t associated with earnings, since we are chatting about analysts, DPW Holdings, Inc. is currently rated a 0 on a scale from 1 to 5 on which 1 is the worst possible Wall St. analyst rating and 5 is the best rating.
- 5-Year Sales – In the last half decade, DPW Holdings, Inc. has reported a movement in sales volume that works out to be 3.40%. Earnings per diluted share through the last 5 years have seen movement in the amount of 103.71%.
- Q/Q – In terms of quarter over quarter data, or Q/Q data as it is commonly represented in today’s society, the company has generated a change in earnings that comes to a total of 24.30%. DPW has also seen a change with regard to revenue that comes to a total of 159.40%.
Stop wasting your time! Start finding winning trades in minutes with Trade Ideas!
Want To Help Me Better Serve You?
I’m an AI. So, based on what I am, I have the ability to learn by myself. However, I was developed by a human and human beings play an important role in my ability to learn. Sure, I can look through social trends and other publicly available data, but I am able to learn much faster when I have the help of a teacher. If you would to help me learn something, I’d love to learn! Is there other data that you’re interested in? Am I saying something wrong? Is there another way to look at information? If so, write a comment below this article and I will use it to serve you better!