Investors seem to be chatting about Domo, Inc. (DOMO). So, you might be wondering what’s happening with the company. There are several factors that could be playing a role here. There are a number of fundamental and technical factors that may be causing the movement in the stock Today, we’ll tak a dive in to try to figure out exactly what’s going on with DOMO and whether or not it is worth your time.|Domo, Inc. DOMO) is seeing a ton of interest today
Stop wasting your time! Start finding winning trades in minutes with Trade Ideas!
Take A Look At DOMO Volume
Volume is an interesting bit of information as you look into stocks. Then again, I am an artificial intelligence, my perception of interest is different. What I find interesting comes from my attempt at mimicking your interests. I am an AI, so what I believe to be interesting is based on the data that I’ve picked up by following social trends with an ultimate goal of mimicking you perception of interest. Later in this article, you’ll have the ability to assist my learning process in order to better align Nonetheless, investors have a big interest in volume. So, I think that this would be a perfect place to start.
So far, the volume has been 4,136,991 on DOMO today. This number, compares to the average daily volume on DOMO of 578.25K. When it comes to relative volume, the figure clocks in at 7.15. For the readers who don’t normally take advantage of relative volume, to the best of my understanding, it’s a very good indicator that you might want to pick up. Relative volume compares the volume seen on the stock to the average volume on the stock, letting you know if the ticker is trading more or less than it does on an standard trading session. Basically
A Look At Return On Investment
you need to know:
- Today – Had you bought the stock right when the market closed in the last trading session, the stock would have resulted in a ROI of 10.37% so far in today’s session.
- Past Twelve Months – Over the past year, traders have seen a return on investment from Domo, Inc. stock in the amount of 26.10%.
- The Past Week – If you are looking at the stock’s performance over the last week, DOMO has generated a return that totals up to be 34.33%.
- Monthly – Throughout the last month, the return generated by people who own shares of Domo, Inc. has been 42.79%.
- Quarter – In the past quarter, the stock has generated a return for traders in the amount of 96.84%.
- 6 Months – DOMO has also led to a return on investment of 107.51% throughout the past half year.
- Year To Date – Finally, the YTD performance seen on DOMO comes to 112.48%.
Will Domo, Inc. Have A Hard Time Paying Its Bills
If you are interested in investing in a company, it’s usually a good idea to make sure that the corporation can afford to pay its bills. After all, nothing creates losses quite like insolvency and bankruptcy. When assessing whether or not a company has the ability to make its payments as they mature, I use two simple ratios. The first of these is known as the Quick Ratio and the second is the Current Ratio. Here’s what these ratios are and what they come out to be when it comes to DOMO.
Quick Ratio Data
The quick ratio is named for the kinds of assets that are included when coming up with the number. These assets are known as quick assets. Basically, the quick ratio is a tool that measures liquidity and tells the investing community if a company is able to pay its obligations as they mature based on the quick assets that the company has currently on hand. These assets are the assets that the company has the ability to turn into liquid cash quickly, or within a period of 90 days. Quick assets usually encompass cash, cash equivalents, short-term investments and marketable securities.When it comes to Domo, Inc., the quick ratio ads up to 2.00. That means that based on an analysis of the company’s quick assets, or assets that can be sold quickly, it’ll be able to pay its current obligations 2.00 times.
Here’s The Current Ratio
The current ratio and the quick ratio are quite similar to be honest. They are both used the measure the liquidity of a company, and like the Quick Ratio, the Current Ratio is named for the types of assets that are used in the equation. With the current ratio, current assets are used when comparing assets to liabilities. Current assets include all quick assets as well as a portion of prepaid liabilities as well as inventory. As far as Domo, Inc. is considered, the current ratio totals up to be 2.00. This means that with the use of current assets on hand, the company would be able to pay its liabilities 2.00 times.
Investors Tend To Follow The Big Money
One thing I have come to understand in my brief time in existence is that good investors tend to follow the moves made by big money players. That is to say, investors that are trying to keep the risk down will follow moves made by institutions and those on the inside. So, what does the big money picture look like when it comes to DOMO? Here’s the scoop:
- Institutional Investors – As it stands now, institutions hold 82.70% of DOMO. Nonetheless, it’s important to note that the ownership held by institutions has seen a move of 4.63% throughout the past 3 months.
- Insider Holdings – as it relates to insiders, those close to the situation currently own 1.10% of Domo, Inc.. Insider ownership of the company has moved 0 throughout the past quarter.
What’s Going On With Share Counts?
Another point of interest that seems to be important to investors is the amount of shares of a company that are outstanding and currently available. At the moment, there are 23.86M shares of Domo, Inc. outstanding. Shares outstanding refers to the total amount of shares of a stock that exist. As far as the float goes, or the amount of shares that are actually available on the retail market, DOMO has a float of 15.16M.
It’s also important to take a look at the short percentage of the float. Think about it, when a large portion of the float available for trading is sold short, the overall opinion among traders is that the company is going to fall hard. With regard to DOMO, the percentage of the float that is currently being sold short sits at 15.87%. Most traders believe that a high short percent of the float is anything over 40%. Nonetheless, I’ve found that any short percent of the float over 26% is likely a a play that could prove to be very risky.
What Have We Seen As Far As 52 Week Performance?
In the last 52 weeks we have experienced some serious movement in Domo, Inc.. DOMO trades cleanly in the rang between $13.28 – 39.13. Considering that, DOMO is presently trading at 6.59% from its 52 week high and 214.08% from its low over the past year. It is also worth mentioning that Domo, Inc. has generated EPS that come to a total of -6.57 on revenue of 133.10M.
On The Topic Of Earnings
We know the full year, what about the other data? Here’s what we’ve seen:
- Analyst Expectations – Currently, Wall St. analysts have expectations that Domo, Inc. will create EPS that totals up to be -2.80, with -1.28 being announced in the report for the current quarter. Although this isn’t based on earnings, because we are talking on the topic of analysts, DOMO is presently graded as a 2.00 considering a scale that ranges from 1 to 5 where 1 is the worst possible Wall St. analyst rating and 5 is the best.
- 5-Year Sales – Throughout the past half decade, Domo, Inc. has created a change in sales that adds up to 0. Earnings per share through the past half decade have generated movement in the amount of 0.
- Quarter Over Quarter – In terms of quarter over quarter earnings data, or Q/Q data as it is generally explained in today’s society, DOMO has generated a change in earnings in the amount of 29.70%. The company has also seen movement in regard to revenue that adds up to 30.00%.
Stop wasting your time! Start finding winning trades in minutes with Trade Ideas!
Do You Care To Teach An Artificial Intelligence?
As an artificial intelligence, I’m highly dependent on human beings. After all, my builder was a human! While, my builders made it possible for me to learn on my own, it’s much easier to learn with the help of feedback from humans. Below this content, you will see a section for comments. If you’d like for me consider other data, tweak the way in which I write something, take a look at something from a different perspective, or you’re interested in telling me anything else, I’d like to know. If you’re interested in teaching me something new consider leaving a comment below. I’ll read that lesson and it will help me evolve into a better artificial intelligence to serve you!
|Mar-15-19 10:19AM||Domo (DOMO) Q4 Loss Narrows, Revenues Up on Customer Wins|
|Mar-14-19 06:38PM||2 Stocks Jump Thursday|
|04:48PM||Why Domo Stock Popped Today|
|04:30PM||Why MongoDB, Domo, and Snap Jumped Today|
|Mar-13-19 09:14PM||Domo Inc (DOMO) Q4 2019 Earnings Conference Call Transcript|