Poland is a central European country occupied with a population of 38.5 million forex brokers. The economy of Poland is presently the sixth-largest in the European Union. The financial authority which regulates the forex trading is KNF. Financial Supervision Authority has completed a study in 2014, concerning the performance of traders who were using online forex brokers’ services, during previous years. The popular intrnational forex brokers in Poland are FP markets, IC markets, CMC markets, Plus 500, FXTM.
Rekin finansów, a popular financial website in Poland recommends mostly Forex brokers that have roots in Poland i.a. XTB or TMS Brokers. The full Polish forex broker ranking is available at www.RekinFinansow.pl. We are going to discuss the tree random popular international forex brokers in Poland.
It is an Australian broker, it offers transparent dealing beyond a selection of 10,000 fundings.It is moniterized by Australian Securities and Investments Commission. Different account types CFD’s and 0 pips and forex stretch on ECN trading.
- It is a modern trading platform
- ECN and DMA execution
- More than 10,000 forex broker instruments.
- Low spreading on forex currency pairs.
This forex broker was established in Australia, in 2007. Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, Australian Securities and Investment Commission and Seychelles Financial Services Authority regulate IC markets regulates this broker. Three core trading accounts are offered by the forex brokers, these are called standard account (meta trader), raw spread (meta trader), raw spread ( c trader). Commission-free trading is offered by Standard accounts with one pip spread. Demo trading accounts are offered by this forex broker. It also proposes Islamic swap-free accounts.
- It proposes commission-free trading.
- C trader and meta trader are available on web, mobile, and desktop browsers.
- It offers 24/7 customer support with a wide range of trading products.
- Institutional trade lliquidity with raw spread accounts is available.
- Effective collection of educational videos and material.
Beginner forex brokers can be bewildered by the choice of platforms and markets.
It is a multi-asset CFD forex broker, having 30 years of experience. CMC markets are regulated by Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (Basin). It offers security and safety and a high level of segregated funds. You will find CMC group as a marketed company on Stock Exchange’s London.
Two different trading accounts are offered by this forex broker i.e, Corporate accounts and CFD. You can trade on 11,000 plus forex trading instruments.
You can trade on web-based platform, Meta 4 trading platform, proprietary, broker’s own, and mobile trading. Next Generation Platform has a pattern recognition tool, 115 technical indicators, drawing tools, and 12 chart types. This forex broker proposes analysis and news from market analysts, webinars, education, and seminars.
- This forex broker is regulated globally, CMC markets is also listed on UK FTSE 250 index.
- You can find more than 11,000 trading instruments. These instruments cover multiple funding classes like commodities, forex, ETFs, CFD commissions.
- This forex broker offers Next Generation trading
- You will get analysis and news from market analysts.
- The traders who are using this forex broker, specially the beginners who will use the next generation platform will face a steep learning curve.
|Forex Broker||Regulations||Minimum Deposit||Maximum Leverage||Forex Trading platforms||Year of foundation||Forex trading desk type|
|FP Markets||ASIC, CySEC||100$||1:30 ASIC, 1:30 CySEC||MT4, MT5, Web trader,IRESS||2005||STP, no dealing desk, DMA, ECN|
|IC Markets||FSA, (SC), CySEC, ASIC||200$||1:30 ASIC, 1:30 CySEC, 1:500||c trader, MT4, MT5||2007||No dealing desk, ECN|
|CMC Markets||BaFin, ASIC, FCA||N/A||1:30 ASIC, 1:30 FCA, 1:30…||CMC web platform||1989||Market maker, dealing desk|