Customers who own multiple devices and phones often ask, “How can I sync Outlook with my iPhone?”
Our official support has been extended to iOS devices based on feedback from our customers and forum users who shared their frustrations when trying to sync Outlook to iPhone using iTunes and iCloud.
Akruto is the only software that can sync Outlook Calendar to iPhone directly without using iTunes or iCloud. The software uses iOS Calendars, Contacts, Reminders, and Notes apps.
Akruto syncs seamlessly with the iPhone’s calendar, contacts, reminders, and notes to keep using the apps even if they have to learn new ones. This sync iphone with outlook integration also works with all iPhone features, such as accessing a contact by dialing it or sharing a contact via a text message.
When using Akrutosync to synchronise Outlook with your iPhone
- Access all of the data you have, including long notes.
- You can do nothing other than install it. The data is automatically synced.
- Sync without iTunes: This can slow down computer performance, and sync won’t be automatic.
- Enjoy your privacy. Akruto or cloud data are not shared with synced information.
- As usual, you can continue using your Contacts, Notes, Reminders, Calendars, and Calendars.
Easy to Install Outlook Iphone Sync Software
AkrutoSync started when George, the founder of Akruto and CEO of Akruto couldn’t find a sync program that met his needs. He saw that there was one commonality among all the solutions: It took a lot of work for the average computer user to install the sync software. AkrutoSync had one goal: To make it super easy to install.
Akruto is so easy to install that even computer novices can do it. Testimonials and customer feedback confirm this. Akruto will automatically install itself on your Windows PC. Jason B. states that Akruto is easy to install and set up.
Thanks for creating this program, as I couldn’t get iTunes to synchronize my Windows 8 Calendar items to my iPhone 6.
AkrutoSync has been installed. Now you can relax and let Akruto do all the work. Your data automatically synchronizes between devices. AkrutoSync makes it easy to sync Outlook calendars, contacts, and other information to iPhone.
Using WiFi or the Internet to Sync Outlook Contact Details with an iPhone
AkrutoSync makes it easy to get Outlook Contacts onto your iPhone. This is done automatically by connecting to either a WI-FI network or the Internet.
- Akruto stores your Outlook contacts in the cloud. Any number of devices can connect to your desktop Outlook so that you can view all of your contacts. AkrutoSync doesn’t require you to have Exchange server-like abilities.
- Akruto seamlessly and accurately syncs thousands of entries and contact photos. It is secure, complete, and accurate. There are no restrictions on how much Outlook contacts data you can transfer to your iPhone. If you don’t wish to sync all your contacts, you can transfer only calendars and notes.
- Akruto syncs directly with the iPhone’s Contacts, so you don’t need to download any other app to host your Outlook contacts. Just continue using your native contacts app. It works with all the iPhone’s features, such as accessing a phone number when dialing or sharing a contact using a text message.
Connect Iphone As Well As Other Devices to Outlook
According to Deloitte’s “Digital Democracy Survey,” 37% of Americans are digital omnivores. They have three devices, a Smartphone, a tablet, and a laptop.
You might also need to sync Outlook on devices other than your iPhone. Akruto allows you to sync Outlook with Android as well as Windows Phone. One license allows you to use Akruto on up to three devices: one for your PC and unlimited for your mobile devices.
We are committed to making AkrutoSync an excellent fit for you. You can skip the iTunes sync and start Outlook sync for seven days free.
Sync iPhone to Outlook, you only need a $39.95 non-refundable fee. Sandra L. stated that the transition from the trial to paid version was seamless and transparent.
FAQ: Sync iPhone and Outlook
Is your application compatible with iPhone X?
AkrutoSync is fully compatible with iPhone X and other earlier-generation devices. AkrutoSync can help you automatically sync Outlook data with iPhone X without storing it in the Cloud.
How can I sync iPhone 8 with Outlook 2016? Can your software do that?
AkrutoSync is compatible with Outlook 2016 on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 on iPhone 8. It can transfer and sync all Outlook data between Outlook 8 & iPhone 8.
Would Akruto let me add contacts to Outlook on my iPhone 7?
Akruto.com transfers every contact you add to your phone’s contacts app to the Outlook desktop. This includes the contact notes, profile picture, and contact notes.
Is Outlook able to be synced with my iPhone through the Internet without using Cloud?
Our software works with secure 3-rd-party DNS services that allow you to sync data via the Internet without storing it in the Cloud.