WooCommerce is a WordPress e-commerce plugin. It simplifies the process of managing an online store with flexibility and various important features like shipping integration, secure payments and inventory and tax management. WooCommerce offers several beneficial features such as inventory management, delivery status updates, customer engagement, order tracking and more. It is easy for beginner site owners to use and powers 99% of all WordPress stores with more than 27 million downloads till now.
WooCommerce Pricing for Different Plans
A cheap WordPress hosting provider in India offers the following types of WooCommerce plans:
Single Store WooCommerce Plan
This kind of plan is suitable for a new business that has started to sell online. The pricing is ₹449 per month and the plan’s term is 36 months.
The top features of such a plan include:
- 50 GB SSD storage
- Pre-installed storefront theme
- Free domain for 1 year (which otherwise costs around ₹1,399 per year)
The following features are associated with performance and security:
- Free speed boosting CDN (which otherwise costs around ₹4,499 per year)
- Free SSL certificate
- Automatic daily malware scan
The features below are related to store management:
- Creation of manual orders
- Product reviews
- Custom discount codes
Features for shipping, billing and payments include:
- RazorPay payment gateway (₹1,00,000 free credits)
- Accept payments with Stripe
Multiple Store WooCommerce Plan
This kind of plan is recommended for growing businesses that sell online. The pricing is ₹549 per month and the plan’s term is 36 months. All the features of the plan are the same as those of a single-store plan. To allow more bulky data transfer for a multiple-store business, unmetered SSD storage is offered instead of 50 GB storage.
Benefits and Features of a Good WooCommerce Plan
Reasonable WooCommerce pricing is one of the benefits of a good WooCommerce plan. Besides, you can also look for the following benefits and features:
- Start selling in minutes after building your e-commerce store with instant WooCommerce integration.
- Access a wealth of extensions to configure your online store and pick from numerous free storefront designs.
- Track your inventory and add and remove products easily.
- Get tax and payment options to personalise your shopping cart.
- Create coupon codes quickly for promotions or sales.
- Monitor performance using a centralised dashboard.
- Reliable 24/7 support services and automatic updates.
- Protect your visitors and your site with dedicated IP and a free SSL certificate. Free SSL can help secure your e-commerce website with
- Secure your online store with automatically encrypted visitor data and transactions.
- Optimise your online store with maximum efficiency and speed through multiple caching layers.
- Track customer behaviour and trends online to increase sales by optimising your e-commerce selling experience.
- Enjoy a free domain policy. Get access to unmetered bandwidth to help your traffic grow with great loading speed.
- Safeguard your website from unauthorised changes, malware, identity theft and spam with robust domain privacy and protection.
When you opt for cheap WordPress hosting in India, make sure to choose a provider that offers all the above benefits. Then get ready to begin selling from a secure online store supported by powerful WooCommerce tools.