A bone saw is a machine that provides ease in cutting bones and meat to the required sizes. It has tremendously reduced the delays and frustrations of serving the large market using manual methods.
However, there is more to a bone saw machine than meets the eye; this article contains all you need to know.
Have you ever tried to do something you are not pulling off, but someone else does it with their eyes closed? Trying to cut bones manually is precisely so.
A bone saw machine is effortless in reducing frozen meat and bones to smaller pieces. Most food processing factories, hotels, butcheries, and restaurants widely use this revolutionary machine. It enables them to satisfy the large market sufficiently.
However, before you go ahead and purchase one, below is all you need to know about a bone saw machine.
Features and advantages
- The machine’s structure is purely made of stainless steel, which endures rusting quite quickly. The body is pre-treated before selling to ensure it conforms to the required hygiene standards.
- It is fitted with an adjustable saw blade to provide the required work mode.
- It has an inbuilt grinder for faster and easier processing.
- It is designed to stand upright to save on room space.
- It is floor type and possesses a big working surface, this aids inefficiency and makes work easier.
Factors to Consider
Size- different brands offer a variety of models and sizes of bone saw machines; preference is usually dependent on user need.
Space Availability- even with an upright design, some spaces might be inadequate given the different sizes available. Choose a size that allows for adequate working space as well.
Power- the power depends on the size and the tasks the machine is exposed to; it is advisable to go for one that sufficiently satisfies your needs.
Various crucial but justifiable factors influence a bone saw machine price in Kenya. Most of these machines are imported, considering the manufacturing and transportation cost to where they are easily accessible to the buyer. The size also comes into play where bigger sizes use more material and thus tend to be more expensive than smaller machines. Stainless steel as the material used for manufacture for its suitability is quite expensive.
- Lubricate regularly key parts like wheels and shafts using high-quality olive oil
- If not used for a long time, place it in a well-ventilated and dry place.
- Cut off power before any maintenance work.
- Clean it after use and wipe it with a clean, dry cloth.
Bone Saw Machine Dos and Don’ts
- Avoid putting your hands in the bone saw machine when it is operating
- Ensure you clean the machine regularly
- Shut the power off when the machine is not in use.
Given its various features, it is clear that the bone saw machine is adapted to fit consumer needs. It is also essential to avoid delays, which is paramount in business. If used in large-scale businesses, it cuts labor costs initially used in manual methods. Overall performance is accurate, reliable, and effective in its task.
In business, emphasis can not be laid enough on the need to cut costs while still maximizing profits. A bone saw machine is a worthy companion to invest in, both durability and performance.